Product information and features.
We at DOT, Safety footwear have your feet covered with our specialised welding boot, the Alloy. The usual hard-wearing requirements are there that are consistent with worker boots throughout the manufacturing industries (comfortable but sturdy leather uppers, resistance to slippage, shocks and acid) but the Alloy boasts rubber soles that can withstand heat of up to three-hundred degrees Celsuis and a leather spat over the upper area in the place of traditional laces to prevent any extra fire risks. It’s everything a welder needs to protect their feet from the white-hot dangers of their job.
- NEW: Enhanced Water Resistant Leather Treatment
- CE EN ISO 20345 Approved
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Acid Resistant
- Genuine Split Buffalo Leather Upper
- Lightweight and flexible Dual Density PU Sole
- Steel Toe Cap with Impact Protection of 200 joules
- Shock Absorbent Heel
- Removable Comfort Inner Soles
- Heat Resistant To 90º Celsius
- Wider Cut for Added Comfort
- Stylish Design
- Available in Sizes 3-13