Product information and features.
We at DOT, Safety footwear have your feet covered with our specialised welding boot, the Alloy. The usual hard-wearing requirements are there that are consistent with worker boots throughout the manufacturing industries (comfortable but sturdy leather uppers, resistance to slippage, shocks and acid) but the Alloy boasts rubber soles that can withstand heat of up to three-hundred degrees Celsuis and a leather spat over the upper area in the place of traditional laces to prevent any extra fire risks. It’s everything a welder needs to protect their feet from the white-hot dangers of their job.
- SANS 20345 Approved
- Slip Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Acid Resistant
- Heat resistant sole to 300 degrees Celsius
- Genuine Split Buffalo Leather Upper
- PU/Nitrile Rubber Sole
- Non-Conductive Rubber
- Welders Flap for Flint and Spark Protection
- Quick Release Upper Construction
- Moulded Comfort Inner-sole
- Padded Cambrelle Inner Lining
- Abrasion Resistance
- Steel Toe Cap With Impact Protection Of 200 Joules.
- Shock Absorbent Heel
- Wider Cut for Added Comfort
- Available in Sizes 3-13