Product information and features.
- The length of the baton is 600 mm.
- The baton side handle is 145 mm long from centre of shaft.
- Shaft diameter measures 31 mm thick.
- The shaft handle is available with 8 mm rib rings or multi studded for a firmer grip.
- The handle grip is approximately 100 long, with ring grips all the way down and a bulge at the top to prevent slipping. The side handle is 145 mm from the centre of the shaft with a smooth bulge hand grip for easy rotation and a bulge at the end.
Colours: Batons are normally black in colour, but other colours are available on request.
The batons are made from plastic (polyethylene).
Baton Properties: Batons are slightly flexible and can be used at temperatures down to – 30 degrees and up to 80 degrees, UV resistant, have good impact strength, unbreakable, good dialectic properties, low water absorption, no health hazards and non conductible.
Baton resistant to: acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohol, petrol, water & oil.
Limited resistance to: Aromatics and chlorohydrocarbons.
Markings: An indentation of approximately 40 cm long is provided to allow for stamping of a logo, company number or identification number.